Online earning is both tough and easy. If the ways for online earning are chosen correctly and wisely, then it is so easy and interesting and if you have started working online without knowing about the right ways, then you may fail to achieve what you desire for and even you may loss your money on scams. As a majority of people in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other Asian countries seeking the best ways for their online earning, I'm going to write this article specially for the residents of these countries. Although this article will proved to be versatile for all the beginners across the world who have started their journey towards generating income via the Internet recently.
When we talk about the online earning, then we should keep a few points in mind while starting our journey. These points are:
- Never pay someone to get an online job
- Never trust strangers. They may steal away your money by misguiding you
- Never pay any online earning program to get membership
- Never join any online program, which pays you to recruit others and bring them into the network
- Don't join "Get-Rich-Quick" programs, as there is no money without effort
- Before joining any online program, get comprehensive details about it
I'll share some best practices for generating online money, but my focal point will be blogging, which is the best way to generate online money.
Blogging is the most popular, convenient, profitable and interesting tactic for generating online income. Blogs are the online directories which are kept updated frequently, i.e. posts are made on regular basis on blogs. A person having the basic computer skills can start a blog and can generate online money. If you can work with MS Word, then there is no difficulty for you to start your blog.
Blogging is the best way for online earners, because;
- It is easy to start
- Painless to work with
- Fascinating if selected according to your intrest
- and productive
The question arises here, do you need to invest something over it? The answer is both "Yes" and "No". Yes, if you need a custom domain and hosting for your blog and No, if you want to start a blog on the free services like Blogger
. Although there are many free services for blogging, I'll recommend you to start with Blogger or WordPress as they are the most famous and greatest blogging platforms of the world. First start a free blog with one of them, perceive some experience and money and then get your own hosing and domain later if you wish to do so, but it is not compulsory, you can go ahead with these free services comfortably. You can view the comparison between the two services here
and select the one according to your choice. Then start your free blog on it. Below steps summarize the procedure, how to start a blog and generate money from it.Step#1 Create a Blog
- Select any of the two services and signup there
- Select a topic for your blog according to your interest. i.e. you can create a travel blog, education blog, software blog or IT blog etc.
- Search for a sub-domain on your selected service and create your blog
- Customize your blog and start posting
- Utilize your efforts to bring visitors and make your blog successful. Read this article to learn, how to make a successful blog
Once you succeed in bringing visitors to your blog, proceed to step 2. Make sure that you have enough content (around 30+ posts) on your blog before implementing step 2 on it.
After utilizing your efforts, you will surely start getting visitors on your blog. Visitor count will keep increasing if you are sincere with your work and keep posting interesting and worthwhile content. After one or two months of your blog creation or when you start getting some visitors, apply for any publishing program and start showing ads on your blog. AdSense
is the best program which pays highest in the market (68% of total generated revenue). Once you get your AdSense account approved, you can start showing ads on your blog and AdSense will pay you for doing that. If you can't get an approved AdSense account, there are some other famous services which you can try. You can get information on these alternatives in this post
Your earnings will depend on number of visitors to your blog and their geo-location. I would like to share an important opinion with you that never give up in the beginning if your blog fails to get visitors. Keep working hard and once your blog gets succeeded, then your little efforts will earn good for you. Read this
article carefully and act upon it. You will surely succeed. You can take the example of my blog, as once I earned $500+ with AdSense in just a week! and current earning of my blog is also not bad. All depends on your efforts and patience. I will emphasize once more that never give up and keep working hard, you will get success surely.
This was an introduction to the best practice of online earning. Some other methods, which you can adopt are listed below. I am only mentioning these ways in this post and will write in detail about each later.
- Website building-build your own website, show ads on it or sell others' products
- Forum posting-some forums pay you for posting quality content. You can try one of those on this link
- Working online-Some websites like ODesk.com provide the online jobs. Read ODesk review
- If you are skilled in computer programing, web designing, content writing, reviewing products, online marketing etc., then you can find 100% legitimate jobs at this website.
- Simple tasks like reading emails can also earn for you. Go with this website for earning by reading emails and for doing other simple jobs
These were yet another five options which are 100% legitimate and don't require any investment from your side. Try these and I hope that you will find these means productive for you. Best of luck!